So I am back from an hour’s walk, trying to let off steam. But it didn’t work so what I have to say must be from God (which then is hard to argue with, huh).
Anyway last night I was watching a FOX talk show. The initials of the person hosting are L.I. She was belittling the young people for their protests and mocking the adults who are listening to the advice of our youth as if they know more than we do.
- The young people are the ones who are the victims and people at risk along with other adults. They are asking for more security and less lethal weapons among other things. What is that lady’s problem?
- Let’s see. Young people. What do they know? They are the future leaders of our nation. Even the First Lady applauded them.
- And not to take the Bible out of context but somewhere it says that little children shall lead the way to peace.
- And then there’s Daniel and his three friends in Babylon standing up for God and not bowing to idols. They were teenagers. And wait. Mary, the mother of Jesus was a teenager. What was God thinking? Oh, that’s right the lady last night didn’t mention God. Let’s not confuse the issue.
- And then she got on the case for the young people leading boycotts and marches. Wait for it. The teenagers led protest marches during the Civil Rights Days. Maybe we need more civil rights these days.
- And then there was Joan of Arc. Executed as a teen for her visions and leadership.
- Know the weapons these people are against? AR-15-style rifles have been used in recent mass shootings at in Aurora, Colo.; Santa Monica and San Bernardino, Calif.; Orlando, Florida and now Parkland.
- Then I heard Paul Ryan say that congress won’t be discussing Gun Reform.
- And then there was Vietnam. Remember those protests and marches. And many young people helped to turn the tide against death and the lies told by our own government. Young people led the way because the old people were the ones lying and sending young people to their deaths.
GO FOR IT YOUNG PEOPLE. TEENS. PARENTS OF CHILDREN. YOU MARCH, VOTE, WALK OUT. WHATEVER IT TAKES. I FOR ONE WILL SUPPORT YOU. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.
george (living in the New Babylon)